Friday, July 15, 2011

Ho Hum

Yet again, nothing new. I have applied to be a Crew Facilitator (not exact title but close) for Norfolk Southern Railroad. It's a clerical position in Atlanta, which means I'd be moving, but for what they pay, I'm gone. I'd like to get it, not only for the pay but also because I love trains.

Also applied to a business aviation company in customer service -- would be working at the Airport.

Didn't get the inside sales job at the hippie supplies place (All For Fun Gifts) -- not sure why but at least they let me know right away.

Out to dinner with Blair and Mary-Anne every week. Amy and Bruce have gone off to Virginia for the weekend for an RPG event (may be SCA).

Idiot roomie here put some bad fish in the trashcan but didn't seal it up, just dumped it in loose, so the smell is really strong -- have moved the can twice so I can't smell it in my rig. The trash guys are going to love it on Monday. And then the can will have to be washed and baking soda put in it so the smell doesn't live in the plastic forever. Some people!

No comments: