Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Winter has arrived (mostly)

It's doing its best to snow -- big fat furry flakes swirling about, but the ground is way too wet for any of it to stick (till it drops low tonight and the roads freeze over). But we'll be back up to the high 50s in a couple of days, so winter hasn't come to stay all together -- yet.

Still no job. Faint,I say faint, possibility of online editing/proofreading work, through friends who are just setting this up. So we'll see.

Having a good time on Bullshido.net. Some of those guys are really funny. I've graduated to Junior Member (from Noob), have acquired a friend, and have gotten two positive feedbacks. So far, so good. Now if I could only get myself in shape. Pretty sure I can't do any martial arts anymore, so my options are walking, dancing, swimming. And, of course, the self-discipline.

Un huh. Right.

TTFN

No comments: