Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Shed Update Redux

Well, I've been fussing inside some and have some pics to show. Here goes:
 New recliner (couch is gone). New bamboo blinds. Bed moved so I can get at the windows more easily.

 New folding table and folding chairs—pretty spiffy, I think.

 This is just opposite the front door. Eventually, the stepladder and chairs will be hung on the ends on the bookcase/stair.

 New blind on South window (where tv antenna is). Other than that, the fridge and tansu w/tv etc are all in the same places.

This shows the small tansu piece under the window with my oil heater beside it. We had a cold spell a couple of weeks ago and I dragged it out to take the chill off 49 deg. nights.

So far, this arrangement is working well. The blinds really help with making the room really dark so I'm sleeping well. I think moving the bed away from the windows helps with sleeping, too. Plans are to rearrange the dressing area (again) which should cut down on its size somewhat.

And then I'll be done! Right? ahahaha

No comments: