Monday, March 7, 2011

St. John's Lunch

We went off to St. John's for lunch, about 25 miles toward the NM line. It's the county seat but it's otherwise a totally dead little town. There's a Mexican restaurant that Chuck likes. It was okay.

The weather has turned gusty (about 36mph) and there may be a touch of snow tonight but it's going to be 45 tomorrow so it won't last.

Chuck has checked the brakes and the U-joints and the wheel bearings -- all is well. He replaced the bad a/c belt so that's fine. He also said that the a/c pulley bearing is okay. So I don't have to do anything else for a while. Big sigh of relief.

He was given a G3 iMac but it didn't have an Airport card for wifi, so we've ordered one off ebay. I've downloaded instructions from a Mac Forum and will be installing it myself. Chuck is less than useful about computers. We'll see how this goes -- I've never cracked a case all by myself. Wish me luck.

No comments: