Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Working

So I'm doing a few hours a week for a company that does "rainwater management," which includes gutters, drainage, roofs, etc. Starting out small, about 5 hrs/week, working in Quickbooks and also doing some data updating on the client database. Most of my work will be done remotely, though I'll walk over and get all the papers, bring them back and do the bookkeeping here at home. The office is only two blocks away so that makes it very convenient.

They are talking about buying some land about 10 miles away and moving operations there, but that's down the road a little. By that time, all systems should be working smoothly so I can drop by once a week or so. And they can scan stuff, send it to me for massaging.

I think it's going to work out fine. And I'll have a little extra money to do some things with. Yay!

2 comments:

Barb said...

That sounds perfect! I hope it continues working out for you. I'd love something like that I could do from The Palms for a few hours a week. :)

Linda and Linda said...

Awesome ! Sounds like a great fit for you and them.