Friday, October 26, 2012

Work, Spooks, Frankenstorm

Waiting for news from the homeopathic manufacturer re the proofreading job. Probably won't hear anything for a week.

Saturday, will go to a hallowe'en party at Traci & Ed's. Last year, I went as Scheherazade but this year I'm going as me because I'm going to go play cards first.

Sounds like a killer storm setup about to hit the east coast this coming week. We will get some rain and wind, and maybe a little snow even.

That's all that happening here, except I got the smaller tarp up on the rig. I've repositioned it a bit to better cover the danger areas. Hope the bungee cords hold when the winds come.

Later.

1 comment:

Linda and Linda said...

Saw on the news that the wind is picking up down your way and is pretty chilly. Stay warm and safe !