Thursday, November 8, 2012

Relief

Sigh of relief that the pod person wasn't elected. Also glad that the rape idiots lost, too. Sad, though, that the Congressional balance will be about the same so if everybody sticks to their hidebound, anachronistic, patriarchal positions, nothing will get done. I'm most worried about the Supreme Court -- there will probably be two openings soon and I'm afraid that the Congressional reactionaries on the R side will take revenge by refusing to confirm the President''s selections.

On a personal note, there's not much to say. I'm still looking for a job, still applying, still interviewing, still not getting any offers. I occasionally get frustrated but I'm arrogant enough to think it's their loss. Heh.

The tarp I put on the rig is working well, even with the windy conditions we've had lately. Next week will come the big test -- taking it off and putting it back on. Yep, it's going to be dump and flush time.

Looking forward to the next four days of warm and sunny weather.

No comments: