Monday, April 28, 2008

Party Party

Had a great going-away party yesterday. Started at 4pm so I could give tours of the RV, which everybody pronounced "cute." At one point had seven people inside. Marie brought my favorite onion souffle and crab dip, both yummy. Gillian gave me a string of hanging lights for outside, which will look great hanging on the awning. Got some small notepads, always useful. Several people didn't make the party but I hope to see them before I leave. Today is load the RV day. Tomorrow the apartment gets thoroughly cleaned before inspection on Wed. (I want my deposit back!). Wed is tie up loose ends days. May also be selling my car. Will move the RV to Joe's driveway and live in it for two nights before taking off on Friday morning. Am both excited and nervous.

No comments: