Saturday, May 26, 2012

Nice evening

Served as chauffeur for Amy and Tillman to go to a beer tasting at the Wedge today. Dropped them off and retrieved them a few hours later.

Took Amy, Bruce, and Tillman to Tracy's for her birthday party. Then I went on to Hazel & John's to play cards (I won for the night--yay!) and then back to Tracy's. She has a great big backyard, so there was a fire in one area, dancing in another, and a water slide in another. Laced muffins were offered. Well-behaved dogs puttered around. Food in the house, beer outside. People milling around.

Very pleasant.

My RV friends Linda & Linda both had Lasik surgery yesterday in Denver. Both seemed to have come through it well and are not glass-less. Hooray for them.

I've been loaned the dvd of the "Romeo & Juliet" with DiCaprio, Danes, etc. Will probably give it a watch tomorrow. I've been told the framing is rival gangs in present day, and John Leguizamo is a hoot.

Ant wars are being waged here at the RV homestead. Granules have been sprinkled; next up is the liquid spray. I'd really like not having ants run in and out of my computer, and would like to put a glass of tea down for five minutes without it being overrun.

No comments: