Friday, February 22, 2008

No stress here, uh-uh, no siree

I keep nodding off, which is what I usually do when I'm stressed out. A friend finally said, well, you're dealing with moving, both out and in, and your parent died, so why wouldn't you be stressed! So I'm going to just keep moving at my snail's pace, taking things out of my apartment, doing some work on the RV, and dealing with red tape on the estate front. I'm now trying to file my parent's income tax for last year. Yes, it's fun all round.

Got a small CA fix today, always a good thing. Went to dinner with friend last night. Will go play cards with friends on Sat. eve. Joe's ripping out some rotten wood to replace with new wood, which means I get to reprime that area. Sun. I'll begin the real painting (in color!). Seems like I'm always about to paint.

Two months till I leave town. Time pressure is building up. Aaarrrgh.

4 comments:

Betty in Alaska said...

Hi Lindig...
Sorry to hear that you're going through a rough time right now.

You mentioned that it was two months till you leave town...where will you be headed?

Hope your weekend gives you the rest you need!
Betty in Alaska

imMovable Book Lady said...

Hey Betty,

Oh it's just all piling up all of a sudden. I'll just tear my hair a little and say pithy words and then I'll be fine.

I'll be heading to a KOA Kampground near Pittsburgh to work from 5 May to 15 Sept.

And then it'll be time for the RVW Convention in Charleston! I'm looking forward to it. You're coming, aren't you?

Betty in Alaska said...

Hi Lindig..
No, I'm sorry I won't be attending the RVW convention. I will be in Alaska more than likely during the time that the convention is taking place. I surely would like to attend as SC & NC are both states that I would like to see.

By the way, how are you coming with getting some pictures of your RV on your blog...it would be great for those of us that read it, but it would be great for you too later in time!

Take care of yourself and I'll be looking forward to your next post!
Betty in Alaska

imMovable Book Lady said...

Betty,
Too bad I won't get to meet you or you to see my home stomping grounds. Oh well, sometime down the road, right?

I have pics, lots of them, just haven't figured out how to get them from my friend's camera to my blog. Yet.

See ya.