Sunday, March 2, 2008

How Little is Livable

I may have to slow down on selling things. Just today, I sold a bed, a mirror, two large bookcases, six small bookcases, a bureau, a globe, and possibly two small filing cabinets. Already spoken for is the club chair and ottoman, the four mission bookcases, the barrister bookcase, three white bookcases, and the three-section bookcase with half-round ends. It's starting to echo in here. And I haven't even advertised anything -- it's all word of mouth.

Joe and I have decided that we're not going to be able to get the RV renovated in the time we have left. Sooo, we're going to look for something inexpensive that's already together. He'll front me the money and I'll pay him back from my inheritance. This takes a huge load off both of us. Now all we have to do is find the right thing.

2 comments:

Betty in Alaska said...

Hello....
So if you buy another rig, what are you going to do with the one you're renovating?

imMovable Book Lady said...

I'll give it back to Joe, who gave it to me. He'll use it as a camper on his land way up in the mountains. No harm no foul.

Lindig