Saturday, July 5, 2008

Genius

I replaced a fuse!!!

Okay, here's the whole story. Thurs.. pm the light over the couch went out. The bulbs were black so I figured I needed new bulbs. Fri I got new bulbs, came home and put them in whereupon the light over the dinette area wouldn't light (bulbs were fine). Also not working were the range hood fan and the skylight fan. Went to bed to sleep on it.

After my nap this afternoon, I was groggily contemplating the electrical panel. My brain said, wait, wait, maybe a breaker tripped. I opened the panel but the breakers were fine. Then I began looking at the fuses and (after getting the flashlight) I discovered one was broken. Remembered that I had some fuses in the rear storage, got them, put one in, and all is well! Yah!

However, the guy has not yet come to look at the roof a/c to try to find the leak. I'll have to remind him. It's not supposed to rain much, if at all, for a few days, which will be good, though it does mean it's getting hot so I'll have to run the a/c.

No comments: