Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bombing Along

I left the RVW convention site this morning (Ladison SC) at 8:30 and arrived in Asheville at 2:30. I even stopped for lunch. Made good time. Even managed to get up Saluda Grade at 35mph, not bad at all for my little rig.

Now I have two weeks to get chores done, visit folk, rearrange everything in the rig, stock up for Kansas in the wintertime. And then it's off to Coffeyville to be an Amazon Elf.

Just got all hooked up and there's a nice wifi to use.

As to the convention, I'm glad to have gone and do plan to go to the 2009 meet in San Antonio. I won't be so overwhelmed with the people etc and may even do some socializing. After a full summer of working hard, more or less, I just sort of collapsed and hid out a lot. Who know what I'll be like after 2-1/2 months of fulltime work? Good thing I won't have anything to do but tootle around. Plan to be in Asheville again for the month of March 09.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back to Asheville! Have any trouble finding gasoline?

Does your computer play avi files? If so I can send you the True Blood episodes or tell you where to download yourself.

Cheers!
Diana