Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Errands and Such

Not much has happened since last post. Just running around doing errands. Trying to figure out the access door problem -- the welder I thought would cut the new door down to size says it's really a sheet-metal problem and gave me a name, so have to trundle over there. Got a new lantern to replace the nonworking one (straight trade at Sears as it was a Craftsman brand). Got some screening to work on the vents. Got a new water hose and a thingy to roll the hoses onto. Got masonite sheet cut down to make a new larger lapdesk, which I'm loving. Taking the rig into the shop tomorrow for engine maintenance and inspection. And so forth. Exciting, eh?


Amy and I are going to Zen Sushi for lunch today. And Gillian and I are going to Kanpai for dinner tomorrow eve. Have been by Accent on Books but no Byron yet.

More later.

No comments: