Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nice Night Out/In

I've been relaxing and healing since I got here last Sat. Everything is coming along very well and healing rapidly, except for my ass. The bruise there is still bigger than my hand and is still a deep deep purple. The knot has gone away but sitting for any length of time is still uncomfortable.

As with playing pinochle last night at John Ro's with Joe Y and John Ru. Had a good time but the ass ached.

Tonight Blair, Mary-Anne and I went to the Usual Suspects restaurant for dinner. I had duck egg rolls for a starter and then steak frites, with a gimlet to drink. Very nice. But their chairs are wooden so I was a little stiff when I got up and my ass ached. Then back to the house to watch CSI. This was a regular ritual before I went RVing so it was nice to do again.

I've also been sorting everything yet again and discarding stuff I haven't used since last May. This includes clothes, kitchen stuff, trivial pursuit game, etc etc. Have gotten rid of four large bins, too, which makes the interior much roomier. Am thinking about doing a flea market and trying to make a few bucks off this stuff.

No comments: