Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update

I know I know, I haven't blogged in weeks. But I've been busy. Have been up on a ladder to look at the roof and found a place that might be letting water in so it got puttied. Today I'm repairing the black water tank leak -- ick ick. Did selling at Smiley's flea market on Sunday and made a few bucks. Have sold a bunch of books to DBN. Have culled out a lot of stuff I no longer need and the inside looks much more spacious.

Have been in touch with Indiana friends re my visits. Leaving here Friday and plan on arriving in Indianapolis Sat. evening. Then on to Terre Haute on either Monday or Tuesday. After that, who knows where I'll be.

Am going to try for a winter job on the West Coast so I probably won't be back here for at least a year, if not more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry no invite to Chateau Loco.

Pneumonia in the house. Countess on oxygen. Not exactly the happiest of environs for visiting.

Stir in ancient chocolate lab with gas problems, but a good disposition.

That is all.

bmwloco