Tuesday, June 8, 2010

House Sitting

Gabi and Greg and Milo and I drove off at 9am for the airport. They arrived mid-afternoon as Gabi called to let me know. It just dawned on me that I don't know exactly where they are.

I did an errand on the way back, ate some breakfast, and then went in to start packing some more. One thing on my list was knickknacks and art. This entailed wandering around the house picking up small objects on display shelves and taking art and photos off the walls. I also broke down a wire shelving unit. Then I started packing and wrapping.

Sometime in the late afternoon it was almost 100 deg. and I was sweating and dirty, so I put on my swimsuit and went in the pool, which was still quite cool. I think the new swimsuit looks good -- this is the first time I've used it.

Rest of the week is just packing sundry stuff. GGM will be back late Sunday.

No comments: