Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Castle TV

I still enjoy this show but certain things have begun to bother me, and they have to do with Beckett's character. First is the change from a reasonably suitable haircut for a working detective to long flowing wavy locks. Second, I just this episode got a good look at the shoes she was wearing -- mile-high stilettos -- just what a working detective in homicide would wear.

Yeah yeah, it's just tv, I shouldn't take it so seriously, it's all fantasy. Well, if it's going to be some guy fantasy, then they shouldn't attempt to make it look real at all.

Humph.

2 comments:

Sue said...

That's not one I watch, but the CSI women with white pants, stiletto heels, and lots of cleavage certainly don't look prepared to check on dead bodies with lots of blood.

Anonymous said...

Oh Lin get6 a grip, it's only tv just enjoy the show & let it be fun
B