Sunday, March 24, 2013

Car

I've acquired a little money so I'm now looking for a car. Used, of course, automatic, 4cyl. I'd like something that's a little boxy so I don't have to bend a lot to get in and out, which my knees will like. I'm going to look at a 98 Civic with this description:

Dark Green 1998 Civic LX Sedan
174K miles, in fair-to-good condition.
Automatic Transmission; New Tires & New Front Break Pads; A/C; Power Locks & Windows; CD/MP3 player; Moon Roof
$2,500

So, it's a sedan which means some bending. It's only about a half-mile from where I live so I can walk over to see it, assuming the weather's not too terrible.

There's another car not too far away, a Suzuki Sidekick, which is nice and boxy but is a manual 2-seater with an open back and a soft-top. Probably not too sensible (but cute).

Will let you know.

No comments: