Monday, March 18, 2013

Moving Bruce

Bruce, who was Amy's roommate, has been moving a little over the past few weeks, but this Sunday (yesterday) was the big move. He's moving in with his girlfriend Emily so there was stuff coming from both places (and there's still stuff here for him to get). Amy, Tillman, and I helped, and her friend Simone helped, too. We had two pickups, an SUV, and a car, so a lot got done.

They found a really nice apartment at the bottom of King St. by Weaver Blvd. Emily can now walk to UNCA, if she wants to. Bruce will bicycle to his work as brewer at LAB.

Amy's not going to get another roommate right away because she's going to redo her kitchen. It'd be too bad to get someone in and then say "oops, no kitchen available for a while." It's going to be enough chaos for her and me to cope with. I don't cook over there but I do get water. And, of course, it's the main entrance to the house.

So big changes afoot.

I'm going to yet another interview on Friday, for a part-time accounting asst job at a business I know and a person who remembers my bookstore. I hope that's a good thing.

No comments: