Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Rejected dejected

Yep, another job down the drain. Last week, I interviewed for a part-time bookkeeper job at a medical office. The admin and I got along very well, but she needed someone with Expert knowledge of Quickbooks and I'm only Intermediate. However, she's decided to keep me on her list if the new person doesn't work out or something else comes up.

Other than that, very little has been going on. Will go get my hair cut in a couple of hours. Longtime hair cutter has moved to Tenn. so we are going to try Great Clips in Westgate. It's cheaper, too.

Went to Burgermeister the other night with Amy, Tillman, Nicole, and two guys N knows. One of those guys is a CPA and I said I needed a part-time job; he said he'd keep it in mind. Had the fish & chips. Yay for malt vingar on the fries. Boo for too much tarragon in the fish breading. Yay for a shot of gin in my glass of ginger ale. Pleasant evening. Amy, Tillman and I walked home and then played a game of Crazy Rummy (T won).

What else what else. Can't think of anything.

Oh yeah. My insurance just renewed and I got hit with a double premium to start the year, but no payment next month, then the regular monthly premium for the rest of the year. Does that make sense? No? I didn't think so either. But I've paid it and now my play money for the month is severely truncated. Humph.

I see that Dancing w/the Stars is about to begin. I'm excited that DL Hughley is in the cast as I've been a fan of his for many years. This is not so much a dance show but it'll do until So You Think You Can Dance starts up again.

That's all, folks.

No comments: