Monday, April 20, 2009

Albuquerque 1.1

We haven't done anything exciting. Lolled around, talked, read, petted cats, laughed at Milo (the rascal). Gabi took him off for a play date at the zoo today and Greg was caught up in a multiplayer game online. Gabi and I have had a good time talking about old friends and times, and future possibilities.

I've talked to my other friends here and we agreed that I'll move over there on Tuesday morning (it's the other side of town).

A possibility is a train ride to Santa Fe (day pass $7 [$6 online order], takes about 1.5 hrs). Can go up mid morning and come back early evening. Should be a nice outing. I saw Tom Trusnovic just before I left Asheville and he was moving back to Santa Fe so we may connect. He and I both worked at Reader's Corner Bookstore back on 2007.

No comments: