Thursday, July 15, 2010

Computer stuff

I set up an account with Mobile Me, per bmwloco's suggestion. Unfortunately, it wouldn't install itself, so I have no way to use it. It's a 60-day trial so I have a little time to try to figure it out. I went to the Forums and posted my question -- let's see whether I get a useful answer.

I do have an account with DropBoks that I can use, but I think it's a drag & drop type of setup so backing up the whole disk would take "forever."

The click hasn't been heard in a couple of days so it may have been an anomaly --- who knows? Just another little thing to fret about.

Like the other day when all the power in the rig suddenly went off, including the a/c when it's 98 deg. outside. I checked the fuses and the breakers -- all fine. Went inside and told Greg, who said "why don't I check our fuses?" And sure enough, it was one of theirs. Phew! All cool.

No comments: