Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ready to Go

Am 90% packed. Have to consider coming back by bus and so need closable pieces that can be checked; have come up with two (one is an Ingles frozen food tote). And I have a messenger bag and a purse to have inside with me. Oh yeah, a box of books, too.

Have done the dump/flush; cleaned out the fridge. Tomorrow at 9am will take the rig to the mechanic and bid it farewell. Back to the house, load my stuff into the car. Head out.

Will be traveling I-40 to Little Rock (about 800 miles -- halfway home). Then I plan to switch to U.S. 70, which more or less parallels the interstate but will be way more interesting.

Not much to do around here today. Most of the stuff left is clothes, which G&G have to sort and pack into the wardrobe boxes. The movers are coming on Tuesday and they'll pack the TVs and other electronics. Greg's working on his office and the tools/garage. That's it.

See some of y'all soon.

No comments: