Saturday, July 10, 2010

Misc.

Am starting to hear a tiny clicking sound deep inside my laptop whenever I click on a link. Sigh. Maybe I'll take it to Charlotte St. Computers to get cleaned while I'm home. I really need an updated computer.

Looks like I'll be staying at Mary Jo's on Montford while I'm in town, assuming she'll ever answer my emails. John and Hazel's son Ken is going with them on their Florida vacation, then staying longer than anticipated so he'll have the guest room. Be good to see him, too.

Two more weeks before I leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clicking is not good; sounds like a hard drive on it's final lap.

Back up! A .mac aka (me.com) account would be a good idea. For $99 a year, it backs up your address book, e-mail, web surfing, calendar, etc. You log in, poof, you have your data. Get a new Mac? Poof, it restores all your data.

Just a thought.. bmwloco in AsheVegas