Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fauna etc

Once again, I had a post that didn't make it, so I'm trying again. Everyone will be thrilled to know that it has COOLED OFF. Hip hip hooray. I actually slept under a sheet last night.

As to fauna, I'm surrounded by chipmunks, rabbits, robins, etc. Must remember to open the hood so critters don't think of the engine compartment as a safe nesting place.

As to human fauna, JR turns out to be a social critter who goes out to bars etc almost every night. So far I haven't been asked to go along, but if he does, I will. P found out he'd taken me shopping and on a small tour of the local area (saw a Slovenian Hall in the metropolis of Yukon). She wanted to know if he showed me where he goes dancing. Had to say no as he hadn't mentioned dancing, just drinking. Funny stuff, these social politics.

Final estate stuff showed up so now I have to find a notary and then mail it all back. Glad it's nearly over. I'm still carting my half of Mom's ashes around. Eventually will make my way to Galen Michigan so deposit her at my father's grave.

Let's see if this posts. If so, greetings to all.

No comments: