Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Latest Foray

I've missed posting, too, folks. I try often but it just doesn't always work. Let's see if this makes it on. I went shopping today with JR, a fellow workamper. He has a 5th wheel so his truck is free. Of course, it came on to rain and it weren't no ordinary rain, it were a frog strangler.

At the camp, I've been set up with a small deck, so I had to get a lounge chair and an umbrella, both pretty cheap at Walmart. It'll be nice to sit out and drink my coffee and work a crossword. My site really starts to look like a home. I've blocked off the windows in the driving compartment so that I could take off the curtain blocking the cabin. This gives the illusion of more space and better airflow, too.

I've been complimented by the owner, who thinks I'm doing wonderfully well. She thinks that I can be a supervisor or the like at KOAs in the future. That would mean more money, too.

See, now I'm getting messages that the connection to Blogger has been lost and regained. Humph.

The ankle is doing very well and I can almost move at normal speed. Hooray.

This coming Saturday is the day I'm to do CRAFTS with the kids. For six hours. Un huh. I can see me doing that, can't you? A full report will be forthcoming.

As to my thoughts on fantasies, I'm still thinking about what I want to say. Some of it is so personal I've never told anybody and doubt I'll post it to a public blog, for pity's sake. But I do have some thoughts about fantasies, sexual I mean, that I will post. Soon.

There are waking fantasies, that is, daydreams, that can focus on actual people. Then there are the ones that arise on the border between waking and sleeping that are more amorphous and less directed in content. Very occasionally, there are the ones that happen during full sleep that can wake you up in the throes of arousal. I'll talk about all of these, to one degree or another.

TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lindig,

Orlando just shared your blog space with me: a fun peephole into RV life and into your life. Please, please expatiate on crafts for children. Too funny! Maybe next you can arrange a bit of a Shakespere play or at least a rousing rendition of Teddy Bears' Picnic? Deborah

imMovable Book Lady said...

Thanks, Deborah. Yes, the crafts thing is coming up Saturday. It's either going to be really funny or a total disaster. Will post.