Saturday, June 7, 2008

Krafts R Not Us

I didn't mind the kids nearly as much as I minded the weather, 90+ deg. and humid. We started off with little kits of rubber dinosaurs with punch-out pieces to glue on their sides (and an eye, too). We gave them grass to make ridges. A magnet glues on the back. The next hour was salting the sandbox with lots of little toys and trinkets for the kids to dig up, as in a archaeological dig. Then came the water balloon fight. The kids were very well behaved and no problem, what with their parent watching them and helping them.

By this time (about 1pm) I was feeling the usual signs of heat exhaustion so I abandoned Cindy and went to the rig, turned on the AC, got naked, and collapsed. Am glad I'm off tomorrow. Talked to the boss about not doing outside stuff.

Feeling better now, almost ready to eat something.

No comments: