Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lobster, Anyone?

Today, Quinn treated me to lunch at a spiffy Italian restaurant, Salute, at Marina Bay in Richmond CA. Too breezy to sit outside but inside was very nice. We started with bruschetta (fabulous bread!) and carpaccio. She had crepes with a seafood melange filling, and I had lobster ravioli. Scrumptious! I saved the last piece of bruschetta with tomato, dumped the diced tomato into the remains of the cream sauce, and sopped it all up with the bread. Had a nice sauvignon blanc to go with it all.

Now, tummy distended, humming in the back of my throat where the taste lingers, I'm ready for a replete nap with a smile on my face.

Will be going back into Bernal Heights tomorrow, after dumping my tanks. Deborah's gone for a week, so H and I will play house and I will park on a much leveler street.

No comments: