Sunday, May 31, 2009

Vallejo to Crescent City


First stop was the KOA in Cloverdale CA. A pretty spot is the swing where you can look down Alexander Valley.




Then on to MacKerricher State Beach, where I had lunch.









Stopped to take a pic of the Mendocino coastline.









Then on to Humboldt Lagoon.









At a place called Elk Meadow, I saw these two lying in the tall grass. I was careful not to spook them in any way as I can't see me outrunning one or battling one.









Next stop was Klamath Beach, about 20 miles or so from Crescent City. First shot is looking south, next is looking north.













And finally, at the Crescent City KOA, about 5 miles north of town on Hwy 101. One pic shows my rig with the Admin. Bldg. in background. The other shows towering redwoods very close.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. that really makes me want to visit!
jason

imMovable Book Lady said...

Hey Jason! Come on up!

Lindaxtwo said...

Wow, what a pretty spot for your rig. Love the pics of your travels....

Anonymous said...

Sigh. More beautiful pictures. One of these days...

Love you,
M-A