Monday, November 29, 2010

Getting Antsy

Am ready to be moving on down the road, not least because of the weather. Supposed to be fairly nice Wed & Thu (low to mid 50s, partly cloudy). I have a package on the way so need to wait for it to get here before heading out.

Will be going to Don Young's in Phoenix for an overnight. I've known him since the mid 1970s; he's Chuck's friend and used to live next door to us in Tucson. He's got 4 dachshunds so I'm glad I won't be sleeping inside.

After that, no firm plans except a general trending toward SF.

New lights all up. Stove cover rivet is fixed. Window channel missing piece has been jerry-rigged so window will open all the way. Etc etc. Maintenance done, except resealing roof because it's been too cold for it to cure; will take stuff along and do it somewhere warmer.

No idea when I'll have wifi again after I leave here, but I'll be thinking about all y'all.

No comments: