Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TTFN

Heading out tomorrow about 9.30 am. First, going to Don Young's in NW Phoenix. On Friday, may go to Richard & Sandy's in SE Phoenix for overnight. Then off to Quartzsite, where at least one RVW woman is staying for the winter. Will spend the weekend there.

On Monday, will begin a 2-day dawdle to Los Angeles, where I'll visit Ken and Caroline Robinson until Sunday. I wouldn't stay so long but she's giving a concert on Sat. and I'd like to go to it.

Sunday, I'll wander up towards the Bay Area, and will visit another RVW woman staying at a park in San Leandro (east Bay). If their monthly price isn't terrible, I may pay it and stay there. I need an address to put in the recall company site so I can start getting jobs in the area. At some point, maybe before, maybe after, I'll go stay in Quinn Yarbro's driveway for a few days. Probably before settling in for a month.

That'll bring me to mid-January, and where I'll go then is undecided.

Meantime, I have to idea when or if I'll have wifi, so want to wish everyone a great holiday; I'm thinking about you.

No comments: