Thursday, February 11, 2010

Today

Got the replacement light fixture and so was off this am to get it installed. The guy took it out of the box and said "this switch is busted, too." So I'll be sending it back for a refund this time, and will send them a long letter about this situation. Meanwhile, I bought a fixture from Alamo RV right then and there (a ThinLine for almost as much as the other three fixtures had cost), but the bulb is bigger so I'll get more light and it's considerably sturdier.

Everybody say it with me, you get what you pay for. Right? Right.

Consoled myself by going to Hastings and getting a little reading material and then to WM for salad stuff and a nice-looking porterhouse steak. Am now at the Rustic Cafe and had their special: hamsteak w/raisins, green beans, mashed potatoes, sweet tea.

Am thinking I'll go to the petroglyphs monument real soon, maybe Sat or Sun. Am getting antsy to see them and photograph them. No money this month for a longer trip.

I'm starting to get a lot of spam in the Comments. Think I'll stop using keywords of any sort as that may be what's attracting them. Humph.

Thanks for the nice comments on the virtual tour. I do get more light and air from that window, now that it's not blocked by bins; the other half of the window doesn't open, so the bins there don't block air, just light. Nobody commented on the white pieces of paper in each bin on the side -- or did I explain them already?

No comments: