Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Today

Lots of spam starting to show up in the Comments. Humph.

I'm at the cafe. Normally, I rest up a day after working two days, but I want to keep on the job hunt. I'll probably come again on Friday. Have to work Sat. and then off for two days. Work Tues-Wed, then back to Mon-Tue schedule.

One of the applications I sent out today was for a retail/bookkeeper at a campground in Blythe CA for a year minimum. Not the most salubrious of climates but certainly a job I can do well, settle down for a while, lots of snowbirds come winter so lots of socializing if I want. Could be a whole lot worse.

I think I need a job that has some fun built in. I'm beginning to think there's something wrong with me, after Crescent City and Akela Flats and now here. I keep reminding myself that Madison was fine, and everybody at Amazon liked me, and even 7 Bluff was okay.

No comments: