Friday, April 30, 2010

Moving tomorrow

Will be going to Arbor RV Park in the NW section of Albuquerque tomorrow for the month of May. It's a very small, older park, maybe 20 spaces for RVs of various types, mostly long-term, a couple of older mobile homes, and the owners' house. I'll be in a little space right across from the house, and will back in so my view window is facing the street and the mobile home park across the street which has tall trees (otherwise, I'd be looking at the side of a building -- not nice).

My address for May is: Arbor RV Park, 2707 Campbell Rd NW, Albuquerque NM 87104. This is a hint to Diana B.

Tom and Jean Baldoni are the owners; she's from Franklin NC. Anyhow, that will give me a month to decide what to do with myself. I'll check out what wifi might be available and, if there isn't any, I'll sign up with somebody.

I haven't heard from the Cal. Delta job and called today and left a message that I'd like to know whether they've made a decision yet (it's been a week). RQA has no jobs in the area.

It's Greg's birthday Monday, so we're having a nice dinner this evening to celebrate.

It's been intermittently overcast with snow(!) flurries and fairly chilly.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hey Lin,

Message received! I'll get a package to you early next week!

Cheers!