Friday, April 2, 2010

Today

Decided I wanted to go out, so I went to town about 11.30 and got Alamo Auto to check the tires and airbags. All were only a few pounds down. Good

Then to Lowe's to get a new fluor. bulb as one just died, and a new lock for the storage box. When they airing the bags I noticed that my lock was missing. Now, it may just have fallen off into the tall grass when I was fussing around the other day. If so, I'll now have a lock for both ends. If not, and it really is gone, at least I'll be able to lock the box.

Then to the cafe. got the bank statement downloaded so I can do the reconciliation later.

Yesterday was really really nasty -- winds about 35-40 with gusts to 60mph, blowing dust everywhere, visibility down to about 1/4 mile.

Will plan on coming to the cafe on Sun. which will be the last time until I get to Albuquerque sometime on Thursday. I'll be able to use Gabi & Greg's wifi but may not get it going until Friday.

No comments: