Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Foray to Town

Nothing particularly exciting. We started getting rain last night about 10pm, which put paid to my plan to go out at midnight to see Jupiter as close to the Earth as it'll be until 2022. And it's been spitting rain all day, sometimes heavy downpour. The Phoenix area has been inundated with lots of wind damage, too.

About 10.30 I went to town and mailed some books to Diana B. Then I went to the library in Eagar, about 2 miles, to fax an application for a part-time camp host position in Santa Rosa CA. Then to Safeway for a few groceries.

By this time, I decided I was hungry and so went off to Los Dos Molinos again. This time I had the Red Chili Beef plate with beans and rice and a buttered tortilla. Yum. It's 5pm and I'm still stuffed.

Back to the park, rehook, take a nap. Life is good.

TTFN

No comments: