Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tires etc

Just talked to Chuck. My new tires have been delivered to his place already. The plan now is that I'll be back here on the 11th. He has a tire machine so he can do the replacement for me. Forgot to ask if he has proper jacks, but he does stuff like all the time on friends' vehicles.

Then, after the RVW convention, I'll come back to his place and we'll do some maintenance on the rig, like the roof bracing under the a/c unit, and taking off and resealing all the roof vents, and resealing the whole roof. I'll pick up supplies in Phoenix before I come back. There's also a few small things I'd like to get done too. And I can stay on his property as he has hookups, so I'll save a lot of money.

Weather shouldn't be too bad. It'll be getting cold and may even spit some snow, but it won't be terrible and won't be anything like Kansas. So it looks like I'll be heading for CA around early December.

No comments: