Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So I've done two small jobs for the Similac recall. And I'll get a little money, which will be nice. I decided not to do the customer retrieval for a bottle of Drano as I'd have to drive all the way to St. Johns AZ to get it and I just didn't feel like it.

This evening, Denise cooked a pot roast with potatoes and carrots, with salad, and wine. Rita and Jeff, owners of the RV park, came, too. It was sort of a going-away dinner for me. Rita brought locally made fudge for desert. Very nice of them all.

I just tried to upload a picture of them but blogger just went around in circles.

I'll be leaving here about 10am Friday, probably heading for Benson. Then off to Tucson Sat. morning to hit Bookman's to trade in some books. Probably stay in or near Eloy Sat. eve. Then off to Andrade CA south of Yuma, to an rv park about 1/2 miles from the border for Sun, Mon, & Tue nights. Walk to the border Mon. for my 9am appointment at Dr. Montoya's in Los Algodones.

No comments: