Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Am the Lustee

Boop boop a doop. And yum yum, too.

Never mind. Private joke.

Had a fabulous dinner yestereve with Gillian and Amy at Kanpai downtown. Thai and Japanese cuisine, elegant spot. Had Beef Negimaki appetizer (best I've ever had) and Tuna Tataki, also excellent. Gillian had a chicken dish and Amy had a shrimp dish and I had the seafood combo that came in a clay pot with shrimp, scallops, squid, mussels, glass noodles, peppers, etc etc. It was excellent. Finished off with green tea ice cream and mango ice cream. Fine time had by all.

Got signed up for an absentee ballot. If you don't vote, you don't get to complain.

Got my Modesty/Buffy fix -- two issues of Modesty!! and five of Buffy!! Sigh of satisfaction. Other satisfactions will have to wait, though there was one special moment of satisfaction.

Tonight I'm being taken to Vincenzo's, one of my favorite places, by Blair and Mary-Anne. We will gorge on great food and then gorge on the season opener of CSI.

No comments: