Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nasty Blast


Yesterday it rained all day with some thunder and lightning. Now, it's mostly clear and blowing hard and much cooler (high in the 50s instead of the 70s). However, it's supposed to be warm again by tomorrow. My rig is protected from east and west by the monster rigs next to me, but the north end is open to weather all the way to Canada. Can you see me? Look just past the pickup. Yes, that little teeny backend is me (I mean, it's my rig).

Am going through books at a rapid rate. Must resist the temptation to trundle off to Tulsa (75 miles) or Wichita (350 miles) just to resupply. Will be hitting the permanent library hard. May even get out the decoupage stuff and attempt to be crafty.

Am really enjoying playing with iPhoto and learning all it can do. It, however, is really tedious to upload to the web with. I tried Picasa but it doesn't have a program to upload many at a time for my mac's level (10.3). Rats. Am trying some arty stuff and wish to share but need feedback (and you know who I mean). Did get some feedback from B & MA on the ones I sent them -- thanks.

No comments: