Monday, October 27, 2008

Plans? What Plans?

So I'm going a little stir-crazy. Remember, I arrived here on 16 Oct. and haven't had anything to do since them. I thought I would take myself off today and wander the countryside a little. I would drop in at Dave's Pizza in Coldwater, who gives free pizza to Toyhome owners. And there are a couple of offbeat attractions I was going to check out. However, yesterday the wind really kicked up to about 50mph and I came down with a resounding allergy attack, the remnants of which are still with me (sinuses full etc). Also, it's supposed to be a high in the 50s today.

I'm now planning to wander off on Thursday, when it'll be in the 70s and I will have newly emptied tanks. Much easier driving. By then the eyes will have stopped watering, I hope. I just have to keep myself amused till then. It's hard even to go walking because of the wind. I hate wind. Well, wind over 20mph anyhow. I'm pleased that I ponied up the money to get internet access for two months as it means I can play on the web all I want. It's not cheap but it certainly has paid off in keeping me from climbing the walls (which I can do in my rig without my feet leaving the floor).

TTFN

No comments: