Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fog Paint

So I painted a wall, several shelves, and a shelving unit today. Did I manage to get some on me? Of course I did (world's messiest painter, remember). I even got some in my hair but as it was a color called Gray Fog, who could tell? This was when I was rolling around on the floor under the shelf unit, with a paintbrush in one hand, a wide putty knife in the other, trying not to get paint on the carpet. At times, I was painting lefthanded -- very carefully.

Anyhow, it's done. Tomorrow I'll put everything back on the shelves.

JR and I are making a run to town for some groceries as soon as he takes a shower.

TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catch a buzz?

imMovable Book Lady said...

Don't I wish. Didn't even get a buzz from all the wine Sat. eve. Just old and jaded, I guess.