Monday, February 23, 2009

To Do List

One short week before I start heading east and I have lots to do. I still need to crawl under the camper and attempt, once again, to putty the black water tank. I think I've discovered where the leak is, for real. It's more of a seep, fortunately, so stuff isn't pouring out.

I also need to put the new access door on, which means figuring out how to get the old one off. There are no obvious screws so JR and I are going to ponder it.

Then there's the little stuff -- wash clothes, wash windows (not cleaned in two months and it would be nice to see out the windshield), clean floors, return borrowed stuff, etc etc. Then stow all and hop in the front seat, crank 'er up, and go.

First stop planned is at the Escapees Park in Livingston TX, 375 miles from here. It'll be a long day but I really want to check the place out. I've joined already. Then it's on toward Mobile and then up through AL, GA and SC to Davidson at Diana's overnight, then on to Asheville.

See y'all in about two weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady,
If the crack or repair is in an area where you could get a piece of eternabond tape on, that would do the trick. Just learned that this wonderful repair tape was originally designed to do underwater repairs so super durable stuff. It's permanent so make sure you get it in the right place when you put it down...Good Luck

imMovable Book Lady said...

Hey your ownself,
I do plan to get some Eternabond, but what I'll use for a temporary fix is some "miracle" putty I already have. It'll do for now.