Saturday, May 15, 2010

Working hard

For the last two days, I've been driving all over Albuquerque to Circle K's and 7-11's and other stores for a product recall project. It was only about 50 miles total but it's city driving with lots of traffic and long lights, so it takes like 7 minutes to go a mile.

I'm really enjoying this independent contractor job -- it's right up my alley. No fixed schedule, just a due date.

And my neighbors here at the park have finally introduced themselves and offered me access to their wireless network. Yah! No more driving to Denny's or wherever. I stopped at a Starbuck's yesterday, only to find out that you have to go online and set up an account with them with money in the account ($) before you can use their network. Ha! Cancel my coffee, I said, I'm outa here.

I do have to go off to a FedEx to ship the paperwork for the 10 stores I've visited, but then I can come home and relax.

No comments: