Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weather

We finally got some, that is. Yesterday and today, it's dripping rain, lots of fog over the hills, no sun, not cold. It's supposed to drop 20 deg. today from 65 in the am to 45 in the pm with maybe thunderstorms. The region is desperate for rain, so it's a good thing. And it may wash all the pollen from the air so I won't be allergic for a while.

Other than that, life is fairly routine. JR and I went to town Sat. pm, played a little pool at Ruby's Lounge (they only have two tables), went to WM, came home. So exciting.

Am trying to pin Betty down to get answers and decisions so I can continue on reorganizing the store. Some of the things JR and I want to do are not the "way I've always done it," so it may take awhile to bring her around. Or it may not happen at all. We'll see.

Have been using Hulu.com to see some TV shows, esp. Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?. Also watch Countdown with Keith Olbermann. So that's my TV. Makes a nice change from reading and crosswords.

Tha-a-a-at's all, folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hulu and youtube are the two reasons why I'm giving up the satellite when the contract is up.

The times they are a change'n. Not that it's poetic or important, but at least I don't have to pay to watch.

bmwloco

Anonymous said...

The only thing wrong with Hulu is that it runs behind and lots of shows aren't on it yet. Also, my G4 buffer is not quite fast enough to keep up, but it's good enough for now.