Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pandora

I'm indulging myself with wandering around the internet while listening to Pandora Radio. I have the small speaker set my brother gave me plugged in, which gives me decent sound. I've got about four different "stations" set up on pandora (Little Richard, Duke Ellington, Paco de Lucia, and Ry Cooder) and I play them all on "quick mix." So it wanders through its library and plays things it thinks I might like, as well as things I've marked.

I just found a guy's banjo version of Carmina Burana. Pretty funny. But it also played Bonnie Raitt for me, and Fats Domino, and The Doors (iffy), Fats Waller, Simon & Garfunkel, etc. So I'm enjoying the variety. It's doing Kelly Joe Phelps right now, a new bluesman -- pretty good.

Soon I'm going to have some ice cream. This is all my birthday treat.

1 comment:

Linda and Linda said...

Hey Lady....haven't read your blog in a while. We are so pooped when we get home at night that we don't do much but sleep and work. Happy belated birthday !! Your pics are great !! Keep the info and pics coming...I love 'em !!