Thursday, March 25, 2010

Notice Given

Resigning 3/23

I wrote a short note to Kenn that I was giving two-week notice and my last day of work would be 6 April. I left it on his desk for him to see on Weds. 3/24.

No idea where I'm going as I have no job offers, but will probably head for Tucson and try to find a part-time job somewhere. May check in with agencies like Kelly Girls and see what they have to offer. Or I may go up to Albuquerque and visit Libba for a couple of days and then Gabi & Greg for a couple of days and see what kind of work might be available up there. Might be nicer to stay there for the summer instead of Tucson (higher so not as hot).

Basically, I decided that not only was I not having any fun working at Bowlin, but I don't want to work with (or for) someone who has the opinion of me that Kenn does. And it's now Thurs. and I've heard nothing from him about my leaving, not even "why" or "we'll miss you" or "I'm sure I know why you're leaving." Nothing.

I'm sure he thinks he knows why I'm leaving -- he probably thinks I don't want to be a good Bowlin employee and work to make a better impression. And that isn't it at all. Ah well. As I've said before, his mind is made up, don't confuse him with facts.

No comments: