Saturday, March 27, 2010

Today

I've been coming to the Plateau Espresso wifi cafe all the time now. It's a much nicer place, near the university, with lots of computer users. I'm here at 1pm and it's practically empty, which is unusual. Of course, we had that nasty weather yesterday and today it's pretty nice, so most folk are probably out running around.

Got turned down for another job, but a park in Missouri (or maybe Mississippi) saw my resume and would like me to apply. I'm pretty sure I couldn't handle that climate in the summer.

A friend is doing a kind of independent contracting that I think I can do, too. Just have to figure out where I'm going to settle for the summer so I can give them a real address. Will have to purchase a printer, too, as there's much stuff that comes in from the company. But it sure sounds like something I'd enjoy and it's sporadic so no getting bored.

Am looking forward to 7 April and hitting the road. I think Albuquerque will be my next stop.

No comments: