Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Today

It's 1pm and it's windy but not too bad. Left the store site about 9.30 and have had the valves readjusted, got gas, and done my grocery shopping. So now I'm relaxing at Plateau Espresso wtih a chicken & portobello paninni and an espresso milkshake. Yum.

Got a workamping offer from a campground in Schulenberg TX, which I turned down. Back in the early 60s I lived in Weimar, about 25 miles away. Both places are between Houston and San Antonio, not the part of Texas I'd want to be in for the summer.

The State of NC is trying to dissolve my corporation, saying I haven't filed any annual reports. Totally wrong. I file every year and pay the corp. franchise tax, etc. Have been trying to get through on the phone, but think I'm going to try the internet route.

I'll probably do one more post on Sunday before I leave Weds. am.

No comments: